The Case For Optimism – Victor Perton and Edward Zia
Join us with Edward Zia and our Optimist in Residence, Victor Perton, at our offices in St Kilda for a roundtable discussion on the Science, Romance , Work-Practicality of Optimism, and the art of successful networking.
Victor will take us through an interactive discussion on:
- What is Optimism?
- Exploring the notion that “Optimism is the evidence for the dreams yet to be realized”
- What are the 5 Habits of an Optimist?
- What makes you Optimistic?
- How can you become more infectiously optimistic?
We’re having a lightly-structured fun gathering where we shall:
- Talk about how to Network and Connect.
- Have great opportunities to practice your pitches.
- Enjoy a high energy inspirational day.
- Our top SHORTCUTS to SUCCESS with our favorite tips to help you get the most out of Business Networking in powerhouse style.
At the end of the session, you are very likely to leave laughing or singing. And even more likely to change one habit in your conversations.
We look forward to seeing you there.