Victory Offices Members
During the current COVID-19 climate, the Victory Offices Planning Committee are prepared for any outbreak of the virus and have measures in place to tackle the spread of Coronavirus in the workplace.
Please be reassured that Victory Offices is considering the health and well-being of all our Members as top priority. Victory are taking all necessary guidance and action as imposed by State/ Federal Government, along with the World Health Organisation. To ensure we are provided with as much information as possible to help maintain these measures, we ask for you to complete the below form advising us of your current health status, and the situation of those around you.
"Please note the following definitions when filling out this form:
(1) Showing symptoms - Fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
(2) Exposed to - Exposure to someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of Coronavirus
(3) 1st Degree Exposure - You have been in direct contact/ vicinity (Touched, seen, same room/ floor)
(4) 2nd Degree Exposure - Indirect exposure (Same building, same uni, same sport club/ gym, contact with someone who has ben exposed but not confirmed to have contracted etc.)
(5) Contracted - Confirmed medical practitionar diagnosis of Coronavirus
* Field Required