15mins to building a Stronger, More Engaged Remote Team Culture
Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has had a huge impact on our ability to work – in a short amount of time we have had to transition our teams to work entirely or partially from home, and so understanding what we need to do in order to remotely lead effectively is a must.
This is why Victory Offices has invited Anna Ramondetta to present on the subject. In this half-an-hour session, she will discuss how in 15 minutes you can build a stronger, more engaged remote team culture.
With working from home and collaborating with your teammates remotely being the new normal, learn some quick and easy strategies to implement for building robust remote teams
Get your lunch and coffee ready, sit back, and learn how to build better, brighter more engaged remote teams with Anna Ramondetta from Luminus League
- 5-minute introduction on the speaker and topic
- A 20-55-minute presentation from Anna
- 5-minutes of questions from the attendees
About host Anna Ramondetta
Luminus League Director, Anna Ramondetta is passionate about empowering leaders and teams to work better together so they can deliver on their business outcomes.
Whilst having come from a corporate background, Anna is greatly entrenched in family business and has been a business owner for over 10 years. This experience makes her empathetic to the challenges and issues businesses face on a daily basis. With a Bachelor in Marketing and Economics, training and coaching qualifications, and over twenty years’ experience as a professional in London and Australia, Anna is highly skilled in her areas of expertise.
Over the years, clients have ranged from franchising startups, to established SME’s , through to well-known brand names such as Nestle, Dulux, Masterfoods, and Mercedes Benz – paving the way for Anna to build and refine a range of skills that are unique to her and invaluable to clients.
Anyone who knows Anna is familiar with her natural warmth and exuberance. Her genuine approach and her willingness to listen helps bring out the best in her clients.
Joining the event is 5 easy steps:
- Register for the event via the Eventbrite event page.
- You will receive the link to the event content in your order confirmation email, and in a reminder email before the event starts.
- Download Zoom here if it is not already installed on your computer. You do not need a zoom account to access the show, you just need the app.
- Follow the Zoom link which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Go to online event page’ button on your Eventbrite confirmation and reminder emails.
- You will need to log in to your Eventbrite account in order to access the Zoom link. The Zoom link will become live once Doors Open.
That’s it, you’re in!
For more Victory Offices virtual events please visit our calendar HERE.