Managing Mental Health During COVID | A Conversation With Natasha Facci
How best to navigate your mental health and the mental health of family, friends or colleagues.
The impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, physical distancing, and isolation have had a huge impact on our mental health, and the mental health of our friends, family, and colleagues.
Some of the potential mental health impacts and the feelings associated are:
- Increased anxiety
- Perceived stigmatisation
- Interruption to employment or study
- Feeling isolated, lonely, or disconnected from other people – socially and professionally
- Being unable to ‘switch off from work’
- Having difficulty staying motivated or prioritising your workload
- Feeling uncertain about your progress, and whether you’re performing ok
- Insomnia and sleep problems
This is why Victory Offices have invited Natasha Facci to speak on the subject of how you can manage your mental health, and the mental health of your friends, family, and colleagues during COVID.
In this one hour session she will cover:
- How to building resilience over time and making sure to refill your emotional tank
- All the effects of loneliness
- The importance of establishing a routine and sticking to it
- Managing your mental health and a loved one
- Personal triggers – becoming self-aware of them
- How to approach someone whose wellbeing you’re worried about
- How to approach someone whose wellbeing you’re worried about at work whilst working from home
- 5-minute introduction on the speaker and topic
- A 40-45-minute interview and presentation from Natasha Facci
- 5-minutes of questions from the attendees
About Natasha Facci:
Natasha is a facilitator and transformational change coach. She helps executives and aspiring leaders to re-frame their beliefs & decisions, find their purpose & passion, and lead with courage & authenticity.
Natasha decided to move into the world of consulting after a successful People & Culture Leadership career in the corporate world. Over 23 years, she worked across multiple industries including: retail, transport, tertiary education, government, software & technology, telecommunications, government business enterprise, banking & finance, hospitality, manufacturing & construction, member associations & natural resources.
Natasha has specialised in HR strategy, leadership development, culture & change and transformation to enhance strategic delivery & capability. She builds deep relationships through her enquiring & empathetic approach and prides herself on being ethical, authentic & values-driven.
Joining the event is 5 easy steps:
- Click Register and enter our Evenbrite event page
- Register on the Eventbrite page with your details
- You will receive the link to the event content in your order confirmation email, and in a reminder email before the event starts
- Download Zoom here if it is not already installed on your computer. You do not need a zoom account to access the show, you just need the app
- Follow the Zoom link which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Go to online event page’ button on your Eventbrite confirmation and reminder emails
- You will need to log in to your Eventbrite account in order to access the Zoom link. The Zoom link will become live once Doors Open
That’s it, you’re in!
For more Victory Offices virtual events please visit our calendar HERE.
We look forward to seeing you online!
An innovative & commercial HR leader with broad industry experience. Over the last decade has specialised in leadership development, change & transformation, employee experience & innovation culture to enhance strategic delivery & capability. Influences the big picture through an authentic and collaborative style, building relationships quickly. A trusted advisor & coach to top teams, shaping people strategy, delivering exceptional results for the business.