Reflect, Rework and Refocus | With Anna Ramondetta
COVID-19 was a crisis that overnight changed the way we work. And now, months later, we are having to come to terms with this “new normal” and that this could be the blueprint for the long term.
These changes include:
- Working full time or partially from home
- Having to balance work and family in the same environment
- Greater pressures on our mental health
Therefore, Victory Offices have invited Anna Ramondetta to speak on the subject of how you can REFLECT, REWORK, AND REFOCUS. Three skills that will see you become more agile and resilient, not only during a pandemic but beyond.
Use the learnings of 2020 to build a stronger business (without throwing away what you’ve already built!)
What can your attendee expect timewise from this webinar:
- 5-minute introduction on the speaker and topic
- A 40-45-minute session
- 5-minutes of questions from the attendees
Come and find out ways to reimagine a better brighter business with Anna Ramondetta from Luminus League.
About host Anna Ramondetta
Luminus League Director, Anna Ramondetta is passionate about empowering leaders and teams to work better together so they can deliver on their business outcomes.
Whilst having come from a corporate background, Anna is greatly entrenched in family business and has been a business owner for over 10 years. This experience makes her empathetic to the challenges and issues businesses face on a daily basis. With a Bachelor in Marketing and Economics, training and coaching qualifications, and over twenty years’ experience as a professional in London and Australia, Anna is highly skilled in her areas of expertise.
Over the years, clients have ranged from franchising startups, to established SME’s , through to well-known brand names such as Nestle, Dulux, Masterfoods, and Mercedes Benz – paving the way for Anna to build and refine a range of skills that are unique to her and invaluable to clients.
Anyone who knows Anna is familiar with her natural warmth and exuberance. Her genuine approach and her willingness to listen helps bring out the best in her clients.
Joining the event is 5 easy steps:
- Register for the event via the Eventbrite event page.
- You will receive the link to the event content in your order confirmation email, and in a reminder email before the event starts.
- Download Zoom here if it is not already installed on your computer. You do not need a zoom account to access the show, you just need the app.
- Follow the Zoom link which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Go to online event page’ button on your Eventbrite confirmation and reminder emails.
- You will need to log in to your Eventbrite account in order to access the Zoom link. The Zoom link will become live once Doors Open.
That’s it, you’re in!
For more Victory Offices virtual events please visit our calendar HERE.