With views of the CBD, and an architectural masterpiece for the lobby, this building is sure to impress.
Type: Serviced Office
Furniture: Included in price
WiFi: Included in price
Cleaning: Included in price
Lease period: 12 months
Premium, stylish, fully-furnished serviced office
Melbourne's most exclusive address
Located in the prestigious central Collins Street, this centre has a beautifully modern fit-out with a range of fantastic amenities to help grow your business, environmentally-conscious features, as well as brand-new premium end-of-trip facilities, and on-site car and bike parking. Stylish and jam-packed with great features and services this is an ideal workplace providing a great work environment.
Key features include:
- Professional and modern office centre
- Friendly on-site staff ready to help
- All-inclusive with great services
- First class end of trip facilities
- Close to Flinders Street Station, trams, bus stops, cafes, gyms, banks, pubs, and restaurants.
- Surrounded by quality retail amenity
Locally known as ‘The Dome’, 333 Collins is a landmark Melbourne office tower featuring the iconic dome of the former banking chambers and one of Melbourne’s most stunning feats of architecture.
This location affords easy access to all parts of Melbourne with trams stopping directly outside the building provide access to the whole of Melbourne every few minutes, and Flinders Street train station is just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
There are a great variety of cafes and wonderful shopping precincts located within close walking distance – perfect for lunch dates with colleagues and clients. A historic laneway runs through the building for commuting and direct access.
Fitted out with all the amenities you could need, 333 Collins guarantees a positive first impression that will continue to impress.
- Meeting rooms suitable for 4 – 10 pax
- Training rooms catering for up to 100 pax
- Phone booths for privacy when you need it
- Premium Executive Lounge so your visitors can wait in luxury
- Breakout area near the kitchen for your lunchtime catch-ups
- An abundance of shared spaces for team collaboration
- Daily cleaned bathrooms at both sides of the floor
Eni loves helping people understand the benefits and value of flexible workspace solutions, whether that be serviced offices, coworking, or virtual offices. She will be with you every step of the way, whether it’s finding your next workspace, helping transition your business to your new office with our concierge service, or identifying opportunities where Victory Offices administration services can help ease your workload!
interested in an inspection?
Call us today to schedule a visit or to find out more information