How To Beat Your Competitors On Google | A Workshop & Networking Night with Tony Adams
Join us at VICTORY LOUNGE 416 Collins St Melbourne for a Networking Night with special guest speaker and expert Tony Adams
About this Event
Post Covid-19 business owners from all sectors have realised that the business landscape has changed significantly – competitors who have a focus on online sales, presence, and marketing are cleaning up, and those who are not doing this are realising they need to take action fast or be left behind.
This is exactly why Victory Offices is thrilled to have internationally recognised search optimisation (SEO) consultant and business speaker, Tony Adams, teaching you How To Beat Your Competitors On Google.
“We are in the trenches doing this work and have a specific formula for getting businesses found on Google regardless of their size.”
If you would like YOUR website analysed by Tony and be delivered personalised ways to outrank your competitors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a link to your website.
In this workshop Tony Adams will touch on:
- Why site speed is crucial.
- How Google uses structured data to confirm your authority.
- Why referring links from authoritative sites is essential.
- How to outrank your competitors.
Event schedule :
- 5:30 pm – Arrival. Grab a name tag, a drink, and introduce yourself to someone new!
- 6:00 pm – Tony Adams will speak for a highly valuable thirty to forty minutes about How To Beat Your Competitors On Google.
- 6:30 pm onward – Network. We know that introducing yourself is often the hardest part of networking, which is why you’ll find handy questions scattered around the room.
About Tony Adams:
“If you search SEO you will find our agency SEO Solutions spot one in the coveted ‘3 pack’ internationally and ahead of 696 million websites trying ot get there.”
Tony has had over 20 years of experience at optimising websites around the globe. His clients are as big as Club Med in Paris & Trip.com in China, through to local businesses ranging from medical, law, financial services, accounting, and start-ups. He is a recognised technical SEO expert and regularly gets asked to present at international digital marketing conferences.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tony has had over 20 years experience at optimising websites around the globe. His clients are as big as Club Med in Paris & Trip.com in China, Singapore biotech company Invitrocue through to local businesses ranging from medical, law, financial services, accounting and start-ups. He is a recognised technical SEO expert and is invited to present at digital marketing conferences around the globe. His agency website is: https://www.seosolutions.com.au