Let Go And Scale | A Networking Night With Guest Speaker Kristian Livolsi
Join us at VICTORY LOUNGE 416 Collins St Melbourne for a Networking Night with special guest speaker and expert Kristian Livolsi
Victory Offices is excited to be hosting the incredible Kristian; Kristian Livolsi understands that The top performers know that success and failure leave clues! Kristian will draw on his very own failures and success so you can be confident of letting go and supercharging your growth.
Kristian Livolsi is a serial entrepreneur, business advisor, and growth strategists to CEOs. He takes a strategic and performance-focused approach and has rich experience in business.
As an entrepreneur, he has been involved with 77 businesses, as an advisor, he has worked with more than 500 companies, across 18 countries.
Kristian has experienced resounding success as well as catastrophic failure. He endured a long journey of self-discovery and recovery which lead to a massive shift and transformation.
Kristian’s ability to solve complex problems, disrupt established ecosystems, and create solutions that are sustainable and profitable set him apart.
He is a family man, published author, Amazon Best Seller, writer for Entrepreneur Media, podcast host, and keynote speaker.
WE WILL COVER:
- A step-by-step strategy to let go and scale your business so you can grow and flourish.
- The pitfalls of being a control freak
- The importance of letting go
- Nine areas that will grow your business
- 5:30 pm – Arrival. Grab a name tag, a drink, and introduce yourself to someone new!
- 6:00 pm – Kristian Livolsi will speak for a highly valuable forty minutes about How You Can Let Go & Scale.
- 6:30 pm onward – Network. We know that introducing yourself is often the hardest part of networking, which is why you’ll find handy questions scattered around the room.
This event is designed to enable individuals and businesses to network whilst remaining:
- Super fun
- Conscious of your precious time
- Highly informative
- And is made easy for introverts and extroverts
Grow your professional community by joining us for a night of networking and learning with supportive professionals, just like yourself.
FREE FROM US AND ALL WE ASK: Share this and invite your wonderful friends. We encourage and appreciate selfies, check-ins, and shares on all social media during the event too.
REFRESHMENTS & NETWORKING: Bar will be open with drinks at club prices
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY: COVID-19 is still around causing havoc and we and take this very seriously. Please make sure you’re in full health and if not, please stay home and seek necessary medical attention. There shall always be next time.
Our event is limited to a strict set of numbers and we shall be following safety guidelines as per the Australian Government at https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/