WOBI on High Performance Teams | Marcus Buckingham
The exclusive digital masterclass
with Marcus Buckingham
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn directly from Marcus Buckingham and discover the keys for developing teams strengths!
What you will learn?
Who is this for?
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
3-day ticket retail price is: $349 + GST
Early-bird discounts may be available through WOBI.
To receive an additional 20% discount,
click the button below!
2:00PM AEST (Australia) | 4:00PM (New Zealand) | 12:00PM (Singapore/ Hong Kong) | 9:30AM (India)
Available on demand for 30 days
Tuesday 8 June
Teams: The Foundational Unit of Any Business
1. Why people care more about the team they work on than the company they work for
- Revealing the qualities that the best performing teams possess
- Understanding the limitations of organisational culture
2. Creating the Right Intelligence System for Your Teams
- How excessive planning can undermine team performance
- Why winning teams have the best intelligence rather than the best plan
- Techniques for letting real-world intelligence flow into teams
3. Why Teams Need Meaning Not Goals
- Why goals can inhibit rather than empower team members
- How to ensure that everyone in the company understands what matters most
- What it means to cascade meaning to your teams and practical ideas for how to do it
Wednesday 9 June
The Composition of a Great Team
1. Revealing the single most powerful predictor of a team’s productivity
- Why great teams maximise rather than subvert individuality
- Identifying, leveraging and building on the strengths that each member brings to the team
2. Feedback and Learning Within the Team Dynamic
- Introducing the concept of the feedback fallacy
- Why people crave attention rather than feedback – and the implication for team performance
- What to do when someone asks you for feedback
3. Measuring Team Performance
- Measuring Team Performance
- Identifying and overcoming unreliable data in the rating of teams
- Why we should look to rate our own experiences rather than other people
Thursday 10 June
Why Team Momentum Matters More Than Potential
1. Why we need to think in terms of team “momentum” rather than “potential”
- The critical importance of getting clear on who your team members are and where they want to go
- How to better understand and respond to the current momentum of your team members
2. Helping Each Team Member to Flourish
- Rethinking the concept of work-life balance
- Creating an environment that helps people find love in what they do
- How love-in-work manifests itself on teams
3. Effective Leadership as a Function of Team Behavior
- What is leadership? Going beyond a list of qualities and characteristics
- Why it is the feelings of followers that reveal the true impact of the leader
- Why people follow those who stand in their area of greatest strength
ABOUT MARCUS BUCKINGHAM
Marcus Buckingham is a global researcher and thought leader focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance and pioneering the future of how people work.
His hugely influential books – including First, Break All the Rules, Now, Discover Your Strengths and The One Thing You Need to Know – offer important insights into maximising strengths and understanding the crucial differences between leadership and management.
His latest book, Nine Lies about Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World, details how faulty assumptions and wrong thinking affect our productivity in the workplace and uncovers the core truths that help drive change.