WOBI on Management | Jim Collins
The exclusive masterclass with Jim Collins
Don’t miss out on this exclusive 2-day Masterclass with Jim Collins, where he will challenge leaders to wrestle with the principles that need to be addressed in order to achieve business excellence and emerge stronger.
Throughout the two half-day working sessions, you will have the opportunity to participate in the learning program, with time for a Q&A session with business visionary Collins.
What you will learn?
Who is this for?
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
2-day ticket retail price is: $349 + GST
Early-bird discounts may be available through WOBI.
To receive an additional 20% discount,
click the button below!
2:00PM AEST (Australia) | 4:00PM (New Zealand) | 12:00PM (Singapore/ Hong Kong) | 9:30AM (India)
Wednesday 28 July
1. Foundations — Why Some Leaders Build Enduring Great Companies and Others Don’t
2. Disciplined People — Right People on the Bus, led by Level 5 Leaders
3. Disciplined Thought — Confront the Brutal Facts, Clarify a Hedgehog Concept, Get the Flywheel Right
4. Questions for Jim Collins
Thursday 29 June
1. Disciplined Action — Accelerate, renew, and extend the flywheel with discipline and creativity
2. Building Greatness to Last — the foundations for an enduring great visionary company
3. Questions for Jim Collins
ABOUT JIM COLLINS
Bestselling author and one of the world’s most prestigious management thinkers
Driven by relentless curiosity and passion for his work, for more than a quarter of a century Collins has been researching what makes great companies tick. Jim began his research and teaching career on the faculty at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he received the Distinguished Teaching Award in 1992. In 1995, he founded a management laboratory in Boulder, Colorado, where he conducts research and engages with CEOs and senior-leadership teams.
In addition to his work in the business sector, Jim has a passion for learning and teaching in the social sectors, including education, healthcare, government, faith-based organisations, social ventures, and cause-driven nonprofits. Selected in 2017 by Forbes as one of the Greatest Living Business Minds, Collins has also authored or co-authored six books that have sold in total more than ten million copies worldwide, including classics such as Good to Great and Built to Last.