LISTEN AS PODCAST – Subscribe to our podcast channel here
Join Chris Duncan as he navigates these 5 Key Aspects of your health during a global pandemic and beyond.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED
- The affect COVD-19 has had on the wellness industry as a whole.
- What this affect has meant for personal wellbeing (gyms not being open, nowhere to escape for training etc)
- The closure of gyms & the necessity to train virtually as an alternative
- Gyms appear to be the last that will re-open, therefore how long can people wait for professional guidance without moving to online / app applications? Include in this speculations on the future of the industry when the gyms do re-open
- Benefits of moving to this form of training (value of products offered, cost effective, still with qualified professional, time saving in travel & membership fees, access to unlimited wellness resources at a fraction of the cost, ability to invest in health whilst everything is on the backburner, can be continued whilst you travel for work or pleasure, results without boarders)
Chris is a wellness & fitness industry expert with a career spanning over two decades. His journey has taken him from hotel gyms, to private studios, cruise ships, outdoor boot camps, franchise box owner & now to virtual training. Chris has seen it all, with his passion lying in body transformations, functional movement & rehabilitation for the busy professional. Chris uses 5 key aspects of health for lifelong results, suitable for all walks of life.