The impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, physical distancing, and isolation have had a huge impact on our mental health, and the mental health of our friends, family, and colleagues.
Some of the potential mental health impacts and the feelings associated are:
- Increased anxiety
- Perceived stigmatization
- Interruption to employment or study
- Feeling isolated, lonely, or disconnected from other people – socially and professionally
- Being unable to ‘switch off from work’
- Having difficulty staying motivated or prioritising your workload
- Feeling uncertain about your progress, and whether you’re performing ok
- Insomnia and sleep problems
This is why Victory Offices has invited Natasha Facci to speak on the subject of how you can manage your mental health, and the mental health of your friends, family, and colleagues during COVID.
In this one hour session she will cover:
- Building resilience over time and making sure to refill your emotional tank
- The effects of loneliness
- The importance of establishing a routine and making it stick
- Managing the mental health of yourself and a loved one
- Personal triggers – Becoming self-aware
- How to approach someone whose wellbeing you’re worried about
- How to approach someone whose wellbeing you’re worried about at work whilst working from home?
- 5-minute introduction on the speaker and topic
- A 40-45-minute interview and presentation from Natasha Facci
- 5-minutes of questions from the attendees
About Natasha Facci:
Natasha is a facilitator and transformational change coach. She helps executives and aspiring leaders to reframe their beliefs & decisions, find their purpose & passion, and lead with courage & authenticity.
Natasha decided to move into the world of consulting after a successful People & Culture Leadership career in the corporate world. Over 23 years, she worked across multiple industries including, Retail, Transport, Tertiary Education, Government, Software & Technology, Telecommunications, Government Business Enterprise, Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Construction, Member Associations & Natural Resources.
Natasha has specialised in HR Strategy, Leadership Development, Culture & Change and Transformation to enhance strategic delivery & capability. She builds deep relationships through her enquiring & empathetic approach and prides herself on being ethical, authentic & values-driven.